Wednesday, December 1, 2010

...blink and it will be 2011...

so... I happened upon this challenge this morning: reflecting on the year that is closing and contemplating goals for the new year ahead, and decided to try it. However, I am not guaranteeing how long it lasts! =P

Today's prompt is: "One Word.
Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?"

The word for this year would have to be: reviving. It feels as though I am Rip van Winkle or Sleeping Beauty and finally waking up to who I am in Christ... and I'm still groggy, but it is slowly but surely sinking in! =)

What would I like to see at this point next year? Well, obviously, I would like to see this trend continue! But to sum it up in one word is hard... I think I will swap analogies and choose the word *blossom* for December 2011. We'll see what He has in store! =)

1 comment:

  1. yaaay, reverb! i want to do it, too...i'm thinking a teeny-mini album. love your blog version, can't wait to see more. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete